Monday, May 18, 2009

just because I can!

I'm going to cancel the rules I created not long about about the story writing I've been trying to do on here. I need to be able to work on it elsewhere....so, when I get more written I will update this and/or facebook respectively....actually, maybe not...(sorry, but I'm beginning to think I need to keep this to myself for a little while...)wow, I've used a lot of ellipses already...I guess I'm thinking a lot while I'm typing this up, that's waht the ellipses usually mean in my text, it's punctuated "ummm", except for in these instances it might not be an umm, just a silence while thought happens...I'll keep you updated on the progress, but....ah! I just had a flash of inspiration! See, breaking rules does work! Now I'm off to work on this story! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment