Friday, January 16, 2009

fun game!

RULES
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB, find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions. That's cheating and it ruins the fun. Boo yah.
(I'm adapting this from my facebook version in that I'm removing the quotations already guess and replacing them with other quotations from the same films in different spots.)

1. "When I figure out what that means I'll come up with a crushing reply."

2."You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you..."

3. "Look at that. I have Africa all over my hand."

4. "See me. See me now."

5. "How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce."

6. "I like this Hugo Boss, he cuts a nice suit!"

7."Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why."
"Oooooooo"

8. "I could yell "Fire" into the intercom and we could call it a night."

9. "Well, you may not get hurt, but huff puff, you won't get loved either."

10. "Prepare to die that we may learn the identity of The Laughing Bandit!"
"Why wait?"
"Good heavens, it's Sir Reginald!"
"None other!"

11. "I need to call a phone. Do you mind if I use your cab?"
"There's a cab in the office."

12. "They come over here to take their third year and lap up a little culture...They're officious and dull. They're always making profound observations they've overheard."

13. "Yes. I saw him. I saw him with my own eyes."

14. "Tain't what you do it's the way that you do it. Tain't what you do it's the way that you do it. Tain't what you do it's the way that you do it. That's what gets me through."

15. "Talking between men and women never solves anything. Where we think, they feel. They are creatures of the heart.

1 comment:

  1. #9 is The Tenth Kingdom, and #1 is, of course, White Christmas. yay!

    ReplyDelete