Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Accommodation!

Today I received some more exciting news from Aberdeen! I have a place to live! This year they started a new discount scheme for International Student housing that provided places in a particular group of residence halls at a significant discount! So, when I could I applied for that. I'm not sure who my flatmates will be, and I'm not sure if Aberdeen will supply that information or if I'll just have to wait and see. If you could be praying for whomever they may be, that would be wonderful! The residence hall I'll be in is named Hector Boece after the first president of King's College in Aberdeen (one of the schools that would become University of Aberdeen).

After receiving this today there's very little left that I need to procure in order to start making my application for a student visa! It's crazy how quickly things seem to be moving despite what has felt like endless waiting before this point. It's becoming more real and more exciting every day!

allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment