Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Been A While...

Wow, blogging. I feel like it's been an age since I last was on here to properly update this - to inform everyone about what's been going on.
Well, since my last update, I've been kept rather busy. Between work and church and trying to live as presently as possible while I'm still here in Southern California - soaking in ever last sun ray. And despite my complaints of feeling like I've been waiting forever, the year has flown by. Somehow it's already June and next thing I know, I'll be in Aberdeen.
If I could properly remember what's happened in between I'd tell you all about it. Unfortunately, that's not possible as my brain doesn't want to cooperate with me at the present. All I know is that it has been a very full year. From my first vacation without my family to watching many dear friends get married to growing up a little more and learning more every day...I really wish I'd been better at keeping this thing up, it would be useful to go back and look at what's happened. Oh, and as I've not documented all of the projects, I'll just have to hope you trust me when I say that the cooking and baking has also been still going on. In fact, I made a Red Velvet cake from scratch - and it wasn't just any red velvet cake, it was a red velvet TARDIS cake!

Well, that's all for now. I'll hopefully keep updating this more regularly, so you'll get to join me in this coming year, instead of waiting - like this year - many months before you get a lacking update.

No comments:

Post a Comment