Friday, November 14, 2008

Music

Ok, so last night, I spent about an hour and a half making CD's of my music so I have something to listen to both in the car and at work! I made a total of about 6 CD's. It's been fun listening to them now. I've only made it through 2 and a couple of songs since I burned them all last night. They are: Viva La Vida (cause who doesn't like a little Coldplay to drive or work by), Across the Universe (the film soundtrack, because it's such a great piece of art about those crazy years!), A good Christmas Mix of some of my favorite songs of the season from childhood (including but not limited to: Charlie Brown Music, and The Christmas Carols of the Young Messiah from the early 90's), One CD I entitled the Weird Brothers (borrowing from JKR calling a wizarding world group the Weird Sisters, but this is just a mix of Kings of Convenience, Billy Joel, Mika, Elton John, and Tally Hall), and then I made two mixes of my music from various musicals! Anyway, I'm excited to have a few more things to listen to! You probably don't care one way or another about what I'm listening to. But, hey...now you know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment