Friday, November 21, 2008

Run Home Jack!

I don't really have a reason for that title today, but it's from one of my all-time favorite films, so it's just as good as any other, right? So, I found this on myspace or facebook or something...one of my friends had done it and well, I'm not at my own computer, so I'm not going to fill this in just yet. When I get back to Chuck (my laptop), I will. Below you'll find the Christmas version that I did using someone else's Christmas music on itunes at the office.

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got the note from.

What's your motto?
Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - Amy Grant
What do your friends think of you?
White Christmas - Aimee Mann
What do you think about very often?
Happy Xmas - Thrice
What is 2 + 2?
Medley: Here We Go A-Caroling/O Tannenbaum/I Saw Three Ships - Aurthur Fieldler and the Boston Pops
What do you think of your best friend?
Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
What do you think of the person you like?
Don't Save it All for Christmas Day - Celine Dion
What is your life story?
Angels We Have Heard on High - Sufjan Stevens
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong
What do you think when you see the person you like?
I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day - Sarah McLachlan
What do your parents think of you?
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Hem
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - Sufjan Stevens
What will they play at your funeral?
Twas the Night Before Christmas - Fred Waring and the Pennsylvanians
What is your hobby/interest?
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Dean Martin
What is your biggest secret?
Hark, the Herald Angles Sing - Nat King Cole
What do you think of your friends?
Frosty the Snowman - The Ronettes
What's the worst thing that could happen?
I Hate Christmas Parites - Matthew Thiessen
How will you die?
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Ella Fitzgerald
What is the one thing you regret?
Christmas Song - Vince Guaraldi Trio
What makes you laugh?
The Little Drummer Boy - Ray Charles
What makes you cry?
The First Noel - Sufjan Stevens
Will you ever get married?
Silver Bells - Kate Smith
What scares you the most?
Winter Wonderland - Diana Krall
Does anyone like you?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Julie Andrews
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Amy Grant
What hurts right now?
Blue Christmas - Celine Dion
What will you post this as?
Christmas Time is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio

1 comment: