Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where Do I Go From Here?

wow, I wondered how it would feel when he'd moved on and found someone new. It's an odd combination of freedom and loss...oddly enough. With the way it ended, I kinda figured that I'd be the one explaining...well, sorry, but you see, there's this other guy. Part of me knew otherwise though, since I'd nearly-successfully avoided entanglements of that sort for a very very long time and well he, he'd fairly quickly (comparatively) moved from his last girlfriend to me...well on to another topic...

The title of this post comes from...should I tell you, or let you guess? It has two major influences. If you look at my last post, you may be able to figure out one of them. The other is well...ummm...I'll let you guess. Obviously the title deals well with what I just learned. I knew, of course that we would both move on eventually, but it's interesting to think about how quickly or slowly each of us is doing so. So I guess that wasn't really a different topic, but I need to keep working here. I'll write about my latest apostrophe in the next post. Until then, don't forget to guess! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment