Thursday, November 13, 2008

to blog or not to blog

Ok, I know, that's not all that original of a title. Oh well. I doubt very highly that anyone will actually ever read this blog. If you are reading this, however, welcome! I'm glad you could make it. Enjoy your visit. Stop by again when you have time. Perhaps I'll actually have written something interesting by then! In case you didn't know, the blog's name is both a quotation from Shakespeare's Hamlet as well as from My Fair Lady. In case that weren't enough, though, I have also displayed my nerdy-ness by titling this first entry something else from Hamlet...sort of. If you come back to this blog you'll find ample proof that I majored in English in college and that my love of literature has not diminished. I would write more, but I'm doing this at work, and I should probably get back to actually working. Sometime, in the near future, I'll write more. For now, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment